by Barbara Loraine
In this season of giving it can be difficult to remember our “green” intentions.
Here are easy ideas for gift-giving and celebrations.
- Eco-Friendly Gifts: Reusable totes, mugs, thermos, are gifts that take care of the planet.
- Homemade items: Cookies, bread, jam, and other goodies are welcome gifts.
- Plants – either for indoors or outside – add to the environment.
- Event Gifts create no waste. Movie, concert, or sport event tickets are welcome.
- Restaurant Gift Certificates. Enough said.
- IOU Gift to offer your skills are great: babysit, clean up, mow, rake, or more
- Send online cards, instead of paper printed ones.
- Reuse old cards. Cut out the picture and paste to a blank card.
- Create a “video postcard” to send.