Seafood Watch Checker
by Barbara Loraine
We know that many types of seafood are “good” to eat, in terms of the fish itself and fishing practices used, other not so much.
With the Seafood Watch Checker, it’s easy to learn what’s what with the fish you consider eating at home or at a restaurant. (Thanks to Monterey Bay Aquarium for providing this user-friendly app)
THE SEAFOOD WATCH CHECKER
- Just “enter seafood name” and get information for making your choice.
- Provides free, up-to-date regional recommendations with detailed seafood information.
- Detects your IP address to automatically load the right guide for your location.
- Enables you to search for seafood quickly and easily.
- Displays “Best Choice,” “Good Alternative” and “Avoid” seafood recommendations.
- Includes all of our seafood recommendations, with a separate sushi guide.