Bath as Spa
Use a soothing color pallette in your bathroom, to set a spa-ish mood. Consider saffron, light green, gray or some other calming color. While a full redesign of your bathroom would be nice, if your budget doesn’t allow that now, a bucket of paint can add a fresh look to your bath room.
Simple changes in accessories make a big difference, too. As finishing touches, for true “spa” additions, display products for the bath and shower and remember to use them.
- Use plush towels, you deserve it
- Replace washcloth & hand towels daily
- Get a good bath brush
- Order is relaxing – organize your stuff
- Add art pieces to inspire
- Use fragrance – candles or essential oils
- Luxuriate in a bubble bath – treat yourself
- Play relaxing music – enjoy
- Lounge with tea or glass of wine
- Read an inspiring book