How to Clean Your Shower Door
- Want to clean your shower door so it stays clean longer?
- How about NO MORE SQUEEGEE for 12 Months?
- Would you like your shower door to be clean, slick and sexy?
First, Clean the Shower Door
Use TLC Clean All-Purpose Buy Now
- Add 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Cleaner in 2 to 4 cups of hot tap water in a bowl or cup.
- Stir to dissolve completely.
- Wet a sponge or cloth with the mixture and apply the mixture to the surfaces of your sink.
- Wait for the mixture to cool a bit, then pour it into your Spray Bottle, and spray on your sink. (Let it cool or it will melt a plastic spray bottle, like happened to me.)
- If areas where the metal frme meets the glass are gungy, put an extra amount of the mixture on it, and scrub.
- Let the mixture sit on the surfaces for 10 minutes or more.
- As needed, scrub the shower door and around the door fram with a brush or scouring pad.
- Let the mixture sit on the sink for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Come back and rinse the shower door.
For Removing Scum Use TLC Clean for the Shower & Bath Buy Now
- Spray and wipe over entire surface to clean.
- Don’t spray the entire surface.
- The bottle’s mist sprayer broadcasts the product, and then use a cloth to spread it further, so the entire surface is covered with product.
- Let the product sit for a few minutes to do it’s work.
- Then rinse and let dry.
- This is the one product that you use more of than the others. Still try to use as little as possible.
Use TLC Glass & Metal with Lite Seal to shine the shower door once it is cleaned AND to maintain the 12 Month Shield. Buy Now
- Fold the micro-fiber in half, in half again, and in half again. This prevents wasting product.
- Spray 3 or 4 squirts onto the micro-fiber. Wipe to clean and/or shine.
- You’ll feel the slickness of the surface under the micro-fiber, as TLC Clean both cleans and lays down a protective shield.
- As you clean, you may feel a little “dragging” under the cloth. (That’s your clue to spray more product. Or if the surface is already clean, pay attention to where you have applied product.
- Spray another 3 or 4 squirts on the cloth and proceed.
- Cover the entire surface with the Glass product.
- If the cloth gets soiled, fold it to expose a clean area of the cloth to use.
- You’ll wash the cloths and reuse them many times.
- The protective shield accumulates with continued use, which means that the shower will resist water, hard water, soap, and other personal care products you use.
- The surface will also resist bacteria and germs, along with the growth of mold and mildew.
The protective effects are much greater with the 12-Month Shield.
Welcome to incredible results
with TLC Clean 12-Month Shield! Buy Now
- Once the shower door is perfectly clean and dry . . .
- Fold micro-fiber in half, then again, and again.
- Pour a thin line 12 Month Shield onto the cloth.
- You are going to apply the product as if you are “painting” the entire surface.
- First wipe up and down.
- Work in small areas (about 1 foot square); product dries fast.
- Then apply side to side, covering the same area. Cover every inch.
- When you have covered the whole shower door, apply a second coat (as above)
- Let dry for one hour before using the shower.
Do not use other products with harsh chemicals, or the shield will be removed.