- Q. Is TLC Clean Laundry good for HE washers?
- A. It is the very best. The bad thing in high efficiency wwashing machines is bubbles – TLC Clean doesn’t make suds.
- Q. The instructions say to use 1 Teaspoon TLC Clean for an extra-large load of laundry: how much should I use for a medium load?
- A. It’s hard for me to say this, but it’s true: Use 1/2 Teaspoon!
- Q. How did you make TLC Clean so concentrated?
- A. With our commitment to providing “honest to goodness value and results” and to the environment, we do not add fillers – like other manufacturers do. What that means is that one pound of TLC Clean Laundry replaces 31 pounds of other’s products.